Minimum order: $300.00. You are unable to proceed to CHECKOUT if the minimum does not meet.
Pre-paid Freight Program is available to our valued customers. Please refer to your Personal Profile once your account is registered and activated.
Claims for shortages, damaged or defective merchandise must be reported in writing within 7 days of receipt of goods. Carton shortages must be indicated on carrier’s delivery receipt or bill of lading.
No returns will be accepted without prior authorization and a return authorization number. A 20% restocking fee may be applied. Original copies of invoice and delivery receipt must be accomplished with return shipment.
Siu & Sons International will issue credit to an account under the following circumstances:
– Products that are defective
– Products that arrive damaged
– Overcharges in billing for product
– Missing products
Payment terms are net as follows:
– New accounts are paid in advance. Terms and credit may be established after approval by Siu & Sons International. Trade and Banking references will help in the determination of operating terms and credit for all future orders.
We accept Credit Cards, Money Orders, Company Cheques and Cash.
– Credit Card: Visa or MasterCard
Prices on this website are subject to change without prior notice. All merchandises are subject to stock availability.
Ask your local sales representative for quantity discounts, direct import and export prices.